Peters Pastoral Council met on
More issues were discussed regarding the new parish hall are as follows:
· Changing the area entitled dressing room to be turned into classrooms. More rooms are needed for the growth that has taken place in the CCD classes. The classrooms could be still be used as a dressing room when needed.
· It was also discussed to change one of the areas designated as a bathroom into a closet for storage.
· It was decided that the parish hall would be a smoke-free building.
meeting will be Monday, October 4 at in the
Other issues discussed at the meeting included the following:
· Securing the church property, i.e. sealing up all openings in all buildings where no one can get in. It was also discussed to obtain security lighting around church property to deter intruders. The church has experienced some problems with people being on church property that should not be there.
· Renovating the CAB. It was discussed that if some improvements could be made to the CAB, the building could be rented out more and the profits used for improving our church. In the event improvements are made, a new rental fee will have to be charged. No decision was made at this time regarding a new rental rate.
Improvements to the CAB included a new air conditioning system. Lee Munstenteiger has been working on a plan that would not cost the church much money, if any. Another project that will need to be addressed is repairing the bathrooms.
With no further business, there was a
motion to adjourn. The next meeting has been set for